|Switchamajig IR and Insteon IRLinc Hiding in a Corner|
If you're familiar with my videos, you know that my son Jackson typically stars in them. But for this video, I'd prefer to show an adult. If you want to be in the video, I'll meet with you to understand what will work best, install a basic system at your home, shoot the video, and leave the system behind.
I'm looking for teenagers, adults, and seniors who:
- Live close to San Jose, California.
- Are unable to access standard electrical switches, small appliances, and remote controls because of a motor impairment.
- Own and are able to access an iPad, either directly or with scanning switches.
- Are excited at the idea of controlling more of their daily lives with their iPad.
- Are willing to sign a release that lets me use pictures and video of you and your home to market my products. In the video, I may need to explain something about your disability to show how my product helps you.
|The Insteon Switch (Right) Fits Right In|
If you're interested, I need an email from you to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell me how you meet the above criteria, and how great my video will be with you in it. Include a picture if you like, and I'll be in touch.
I feel like there should be some legal mumbo-jumbo associated with an offer like this. Since I'm not a lawyer, let's just say that nobody is entitled to anything as a result of my writing this post and that I alone will choose who I give free stuff to.
Oh, and I won't retain any personal information about you. Once I've got the video made, I'll delete the above email account along with everything I received for it.